The Trionics ECO-CM Water Softener
Manufactured from high-tech Noryl™ corrosion resistant materials and all internal parts are lead-free. The CM and CMT valves have been engineered to withstand the test of time for years of uninterrupted daily use.
Designed with ease of installation and service in mind, the CM and CMT valves feature advanced electronics for easy programming and minimal parts. These valves boast fewer parts than comparable systems meaning durability and long-lasting reliability.
All TRIONICS ECO series softeners feature:
- Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed
- Solid state microprocessor with consumer-friendly front panel settings
- Double backwash feature for optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency
- Salt or Potassium can be used for regeneration
- Safety Bypass Valve
- Brine Tank with Safety Shut-Off Valve
- High Capacity Resin
Start enjoying the benefits of soft water today:
- Soft, silky-feeling skin—shinier, healthier hair
- Cleaner Showers and Baths. Say goodbye to soap scum
- Clothes are cleaner and stay vibrant longer
- Protects expensive plumbing, fixtures and appliances
- Tremendous savings on soaps, cleaning products, skin & hair care.
Eco CM and CMT water softeners are virtually maintenance free., The only regular maintenance is adding salt to the brine tank. Yearly cost will depend upon the size of system, family and hardness of water—typical is $50-$70 per year with average water hardness.
*Maintenance will depend on a number of variables such as source water quality, number in family, and size of filter system purchased.
Eco-CM Water Softener Warranties
• Lifetime……..WSCS and EE Valve
• Lifetime……..High Capacity Resin
• Lifetime….….Media Tank
• 7 Years……..Internal Parts
• 7 Years …….Electronics